Crime and Terrorism Risk : Studies in Criminology and Criminal Justice Paperback / softback
Crime and Terrorism Risk is a collection of original essays and articles that presents a broad overview of the issues related to the assessment and management of risk in the new security age.
These original articles show how researchers, experts and the public are beginning to think about crime and terrorism issues in terms of a new risk paradigm that emphasizes establishing a balance between threat and resources in developing prevention and response strategies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 284 pages, Follow Contesting Development; 35 Line drawings, black and white; 18 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/02/2011
- Category: Society & culture: general
- ISBN: 9780415991827