* Lewis Spence offers insight into what is unique and distinctive about the Native-American cultures and Peoples.
Part Ethnography, part history, and part literary study. * This collection is accessible to academic scholars and mainstream readers alike.
Spence presents the distinct cultural and social differences between tribal groups as he examines hunting, costumes, and the afterlife. * Spence explores the native identity, life and environment, and at the same time draws connections to similar European Motifs and Ideologies
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 352 pages, Colour throughout
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Publication Date: 30/11/2017
- Category: Indigenous peoples
- ISBN: 9781861185082
- Paperback / softback from £10.69
- Hardback from £21.95