The Almanac JOURNAL Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
** An accompanying journal to the original & bestselling Almanacs by Lia Leendertz.**The Almanac Journal is a place for you to create your own personal almanac, starting and ending at any point in the year.
This is a space to write down all of the things you notice about the year's turning, and your own reactions to it.
There are pages where you can note all of the firsts: first swift, first rose, first frost; a place to squirrel away your favourite foraging locations - and to jot down the recipes you create from them.
There are also pages for pressed flowers and seaweeds, sketches and pictures, feathers and drying leaves.
Make it your own. Lia Leendertz is an award-winning garden and food writer, her reinvention of the traditional rural almanac has become an annual must-have for readers eager to connect with the seasons, appreciate the outdoors and discover ways to mark and celebrate each month. PRAISE FOR THE ALMANACS'Indispensable' - Sir Bob Geldof'The perfect companion to the seasons' - India Knight'This book is your bible' - the Independent 'An ideal stocking filler' - The English Garden 'I love this gem of a book' - Cerys Matthews
In Stock - usually despatched within 48 hours
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:160 pages
- Publisher:Octopus Publishing Group
- Publication Date:19/03/2020
- Creative writing & creative writing guides
- Yearbooks, annuals, almanacs
- Creative therapy (eg art, music, drama)
- Astronomical observation: observatories, equipme..
- Health & Lifestyle
- Self-help & personal development
- Cookery / food & drink etc
- The natural world, country life & pets
- Stationery items