Axelleration: Evelyne Axell 1964-1972 Paperback / softback
This is the first monograph on the Belgian Pop-art artist Evelyne Axell.
It illustrates both her art and her life, characterised by the sexual liberation of women in the sixties.
After a successful career as an actress, Axell started making collages and oil paintings.
From 1966 she began having exhibitions, showing self portraits, erotomobiles and works with an erotic and feminist character.
Accompanies an exhibition in the Abteiberg Museum in Monchengladbach in Germany from July 3rd until October 3rd 2011.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 90 Colour, 19 b&w
- Publisher: Editions Lannoo sa
- Publication Date: 18/01/2012
- Category: Art & design styles: Pop art
- ISBN: 9789020999471