Discourse Theory and Critical Media Politics Paperback / softback
Edited by Lincoln Dahlberg, Sean Phelan
A systematic examination of the relationship between post-Marxist discourse theory and media studies.
This volume interrogates discourse theory - as read via the work of Ernesto Laclau and Chantal Mouffe - through an engagement with major approaches to critical media politics and a range of issues in contemporary media politics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, IX, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2013
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781137305947