The Art of Enameling : Techniques, Projects, Inspiration Paperback / softback
by LINDA DARTY
With this lavish introduction to the centuries-old art of enameling, even beginners can effortlessly create imaginative designs.
It covers all the popular techniques and 14 fabulous projects.
The various styles range from traditional cloisonne to experimental techniques such as firing enamel onto mesh forms.
All the well-photographed projects, from a vibrantly toned flower ring to an elegant set of buttons with a delicate leaf pattern, encourage novices to use their skills and imagination.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs
- Publisher: Lark Books,U.S.
- Publication Date: 28/08/2006
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9781579909543