Cloth Dolls, from Ancient to Modern : A Collector's Guide Paperback / softback
by Linda Edward
For many years collectors and dealers alike tended to overlook dolls made of cloth in favor of their china and bisque contemporaries.
Fortunately, this situation has changed dramatically in recent years.
This book covers the story of cloth dolls from their ancient ancestors through to present day examples.
This one easy-to-use volume with over 500 illustrations provides the most comprehensive study guide for this area in doll collecting available today.
A value range is also included with each caption for easy reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 500 illus.
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/02/1997
- Category: Other manufacturing technologies
- ISBN: 9780764302138