Inclusive Design : A Universal Need Paperback / softback
Stretching beyond the successes and challenges of universal design since the inception of the Americans with Disabilities Act in 1990 and its amendment in 2008, Inclusive Design: A Universal Need details how an inclusive approach to design creates an accessible and aesthetically pleasing environment for a total population-not just the aging or differently abled.
Fully covering CIDA accreditation standards that include both the application of ADA and universal design, the text further specifies the benefits of an inclusive approach to residential and commercial environments, product design, and technology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 16 pp full colour
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 13/01/2012
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9781563679216