Feminism and Voluntary Action : Eglantyne Jebb and Save the Children, 1876-1928 Hardback
by Linda Mahood
Eglantyne Jebb was a teacher, social investigator and founder of the Save the Children Fund.
Her 'Declaration of the Rights of the Child', adopted by League of Nations, shows evolution from Charity Organization Society model to philosophy of international mutual responsibility, children's rights and humanitarianism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 291 pages, 14 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 291 p. 14 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/09/2009
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230525603
- Paperback / softback from £57.39