Change Basics Paperback / softback
Failure to embrace change and adapt to its demands produces surprising business casualties.
For example, how could manufacturers of film-based cameras fail to anticipate the impact of digital photography?
Change Basics offers a complete how-to guide for organizations and individuals seeking to understand, manage, and lead change.
Included is a powerful four-phase model to help change agents understand and respond to the emotional journey during a change initiative.
The authors offer dozens of practical tips, tools, and strategies to aid successful change implementation including: Using appreciative inquiry methodology; Understanding effective communication; Building employee resilience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 158 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: American Society for Training & Development
- Publication Date: 15/05/2006
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781562864521