Reason and Imagination in Chaucer, the Perle-poet, and the Cloud-author : Seeing from the Center Hardback
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
This collection makes the compelling argument that Chaucer, the Perle -poet, and The Cloud of Unknowing author, exploited analogue and metaphor for marking out the pedagogical gap between science and the imagination.
Here, respected contributors add definition to arguments that have our attention and energies in the twenty-first century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, XVI, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/09/2011
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9780230105102
- Paperback / softback from £54.09