One-Shuttle Tatting Paperback / softback
Stunning pieces can still be created using very simple techniques.
One-Shuttle Tatting shows us just what can be achieved by the inexperienced lacemaker using the minimum of tools, just one shuttle of thread, a crochet hook, and perhaps a few beads.
Perfect for complete beginners to this intricate and traditional craft, as you work through this book of patterns it will soon become apparent that by using only one shuttle, a great variety of designs are possible. 14 basic patterns using only one shuttle and no chainspatterns include: edgings, flower patterns, round motifs, jewelry, square designs and cobwebsperfect for complete beginners
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 85 full-colour photographs, 54 illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/09/2018
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9781784944858