Writing about Quantitative Research in Applied Linguistics Paperback / softback
With increasing pressure on academics and graduate students to publish in peer reviewed journals, this book offers a much-needed guide to writing about and publishing quantitative research in applied linguistics.
With annotated examples and useful resources, this book will be indispensable to graduate students and seasoned researchers alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 199 pages, XX, 199 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/09/2014
- Category: Technical writing
- ISBN: 9780230369979
- Hardback from £57.55