Majority-Minority Relations in Contemporary Women's Movements : Strategic Sisterhood Hardback
Part of the Citizenship, Gender and Diversity series
This book examines contemporary relations between ethnic majority and ethnic minority women's movements in Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom, and women's movements' participation in and influence on public policy that focuses on violence against women.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 335 pages, XVI, 335 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/06/2012
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780230246584
- Paperback / softback from £50.59