Comparative Secularisms in a Global Age Paperback / softback
Edited by Linell E. Cady, Elizabeth Shakman Hurd
The history and politics of secularism and the public role of religion in France, India, Turkey, and the United States.
It interprets the varieties of secularism as a series of evolving and contested processes of defining and remaking religion, rather than a static solution to the challenges posed by religious and political difference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 293 pages, VIII, 293 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2013
- Category: Nature & existence of God
- ISBN: 9781137353580