Territories of Violence : State, Marginal Youth, and Public Security in Honduras Hardback
This book examines the persistence of social violence and public insecurity in Honduras.
Using a spatial perspective, the author looks at the Honduran state's security polices - known as Mano Dura - and the challenges authorities face.
She points to the state's historical difficulty producing and ordering political territory and space.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 163 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 163 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2013
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9781137027948
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £56.89