The Triple Helix: The Soul of Bioethics Hardback
Lisa Bellantoni argues that contemporary bioethics divides into two logically incommensurable positions: a cult of rights, which identifies the worth of human life with our autonomy, and a cult of life, which identifies human worth with the possession of a soul, and thereby, of human dignity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, VI, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230300996
- Paperback / softback from £52.99