British Novelists in Hollywood, 1935-1965 : Travelers, Exiles, and Expats Hardback
British Novelists in Hollywood, 1935-1965 calls attention to the shifting grounds of cultural expression by highlighting Hollywood as a site that unsettled definitions and narratives of colonialism and national identity for prominent British novelists such as Christopher Isherwood, P.G.
Wodehouse, Evelyn Waugh, and J.B. Priestley.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 201 pages, VIII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/12/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137380753
- Paperback / softback from £49.85