Hiking the Adirondacks : A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hiking Adventures Paperback / softback
This book features the best day hikes and weekend backpacking trips in the mountain wilderness of northeastern New York State.
From 360-degree mountaintop views to dramatic waterfalls and pristine ponds, it takes readers to 47 of the most scenic locations, some well-known and others off the beaten path.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 360 pages, 48 Maps; 175 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/05/2017
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493024490