When Alice finds herself in the rapidly downward spiral of Alzheimer's Disease she is just fifty years old.
A university professor, wife, and mother of three, she still has so much more to do - books to write, places to see, grandchildren to meet.
But when she can't remember how to make her famous Christmas pudding, when she gets lost in her own back yard, when she fails to recognise her actress daughter after a superb performance, she comes up with a desperate plan.
But can she see it through? Should she see it through? Losing her yesterdays, living for each day, her short-term memory is hanging on by a couple of frayed threads.
But she is still Alice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/08/2012
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781849838429
- Paperback / softback from £6.95
- EPUB from £5.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £20.15