American Architects and the Single-Family Home : Lessons Learned from the Architects' Small House Service Bureau Paperback / softback
American Architects and the Single-Family Home explains how a small group of architects started the Architects' Small House Service Bureau in 1919 and changed the course of twentieth-century residential design for the better.
Concepts and principles they developed related to public spaces, private spaces, and service spaces for living; details about the books they published to promote good design; as well as new essays from contemporary practitioners will inspire your own designs.
More than 200 black and white images.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 38 Line drawings, black and white; 156 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/07/2015
- Category: Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- ISBN: 9781138837843