Lisa Stickley's third children's book is all about the first year in the life of a baby, as told by his big sister.
From first arriving home to sitting up and crawling, and with sound effects to accompany the actions, this book is a voyage of discovery, full of fun, wonder and beautiful observation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 05/04/2018
- Category: Early learning / early learning concepts
- ISBN: 9781843653561