Gender Equality, Intersectionality, and Diversity in Europe Hardback
Part of the The Politics of Intersectionality series
Gender is being marginalized with the increased attention to "multiple discrimination" and civil society landscape at the transnational level is increasingly diversified.
The book looks at the processes of (strategic) degendering in EU policy-making and on the interaction between EU institutions and European women's organizations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XIII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/08/2013
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781137028082
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £22.95