Strategy in NATO : Preparing for an Imperfect World Hardback
Part of the Governance, Security and Development series
This edited volume addresses the challenges and opportunities facing NATO post-2014, applying an original approach to strategy that will produce fresh insights into this hot topic within the international security community.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, IX, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/04/2014
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9781137382047
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £51.79