Coding and Documentation Compliance for the ICD and DSM : A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians Paperback / softback
Coding and Documentation Compliance for the ICD and DSM provides professionals, professors, and students with a logical and practical way of understanding a difficult topic in healthcare for the clinician: coding.
Established professionals will find the tools they need to comply with the ICD series, HIPAA, and integrated care models.
Professors and students will appreciate having a systemized, standardized approach to teaching and learning the more complex aspects of ICD compliance.
The interplay between the ICD and DSM manuals is also explicated in clear terms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 13 Line drawings, black and white; 36 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/01/2017
- Category: Medical administration & management
- ISBN: 9781138677661