Political Parties and Euroscepticism Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
An exploration of what drives party-based Euroscepticism and why some parties are Eurosceptic.
This book looks at what makes mainstream opposition parties careful not to appear Eurosceptic and asks whether Euroscepticism is an aberration of politics, an extreme populist ideology, or just politics as usual.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 258 pages, XX, 258 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/07/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230361768
- Paperback / softback from £58.35