Living a Life Paperback / softback
Death is a frequent presence in Ronshin's brilliantly crafted stories but it invariably appears in some funny guise, a toy character in a toy world of innocent violence.
His characters often feel as if they themselves were not really real.
In Ronshin's world the dead live side by side with the living without suspecting that they are dead.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Northwestern University Press
- Publication Date: 01/10/2003
- Category: Short stories
- ISBN: 9785717200608
- Hardback from £8.19
- Paperback / softback from £7.09
- EPUB from £6.99