Friends 2 (Global) Teacher's Book Paperback / softback
by Liz Kilbey
Part of the Friends series
* Dual entry flexibility. Friends is a flexible 4-level course with two entry points -- Starter for complete beginners and Level 1 for false beginners * Variety, humour, interest.
Friends involves students with a variety of different contexts including humour, fiction, real-life and cross-culture. * Consistently clear. Friends builds confidence with grammar and vocabulary taught in three clears steps -- presentation, comprehension and practice. * Special skills sections. Culture, Reading and Skills Corners provide lots of practice in all four skills, with particular attention to reading.
Skills strategy boxes give step-by-step guidance in skills development. * Emphasis on vocabulary. Vocabulary is presented and practised in lexical sets, making it easier to learn and remember. * Support for everyone. Tests, projects, games and songs, plus a huge variety of support material provide for ALL your students' needs
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 12/06/2003
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780582306639