New Headway: Upper-Intermediate Third Edition: Student's Book : Six-level general English course Paperback / softback
by Liz Soars, John Soars
Part of the Headway ELT series
Each unit covers language input - language focus, vocabulary, everyday English - and skills development (reading, speaking, listening, and writing) to create a complete syllabus for students.
Throughout the book, Music of English and Spoken English help students' speaking.
These features show learners how to use tone, stress, and informal phrases to express the right meaning and sound natural in conversation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 161 pages, numerous colour halftones, line drawings and colour illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 05/05/2005
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780194392990