A History of Medicine Mixed media product
Designed for survey courses in the field A History of Medicine presents a wide-ranging overview for those seeking a solid grounding in the medical history of Western and non-Western cultures.
Invaluable to instructors promoting the history of medicine in pre-professional training, and stressing major themes in the history of medicine, this third edition continues to stimulate further exploration of the events, methodologies, and theories that have shaped medical practices in decades past and continue to do so today.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 445 pages, 25 Halftones, color; 25 Halftones, black and white; 25 Illustrations, color; 25 Illustrat
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 18/12/2017
- Category: History of medicine
- ISBN: 9781498796224
- Hardback from £97.15