The Worldwide History of Beads : Ancient . Ethnic . Contemporary Paperback / softback
Since its first publication in 1987 as The History of Beads, this book has become the world's definitive guide for bead lovers, collectors and scholars.
Beautifully packaged with a new cover, this volume - now available in paperback - is a must-have for devotees of the first edition and for the next generation of bead obsessives and aficionados.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 396 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/01/2015
- Category: Precious metal & precious stones: artworks & design
- ISBN: 9780500291771