Implementing a Standards-Based Curriculum in the Early Childhood Classroom Paperback / softback
Implementing a Standards-Based Curriculum in the Early Childhood Classroom demonstrates how pre-service and in-service teachers can develop mathematics, language arts, and integrated curricula suitable for equipping young children with the knowledge, dispositions, and skills needed to operate successfully as 21st century learners.
Chapters promote family-school partnerships, and each content area chapter (mathematics, language arts and integrated curriculum) will demonstrate assessment practices proven to be effective for detecting the impact of specific early childhood teaching methods on student learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 142 pages, 9 Line drawings, black and white; 18 Halftones, black and white; 10 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9781138239029