One World Health : An Overview of Global Health Paperback / softback
This brand new textbook presents a new approach to the teaching and understanding of global health.
It describes the shared opportunities but also the problems that we all face, wherever we live, and the particular needs of the poorest people in every society.
Covering subjects from epidemics and climate change, the need to staff and resource health services appropriately, the rich potential of science and technology, and the impacts of social and political change in the world around us, all is presented at a level appropriate for the student looking to gain an understanding of this broad and developing area.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 316 pages, 41 Tables, color; 100 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 09/06/2016
- Category: Public health & preventive medicine
- ISBN: 9781498739412