Regions and Crises : New Challenges for Contemporary Regionalisms Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Investigates the intimate relationship between regional governance processes and global crises.
Analysing the current turmoil in the European Union, it also looks at regional cooperation and integration in the Arab world, Africa, Asia and Latin America through topical case studies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XVII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/06/2012
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230348783
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69