More Terrific Tablecloths Paperback / softback
This book captures a rich part of our textile history.
With over 300 delightful photographs, it presents an array of vintage and antique tablecloths from the '40s and '50s.
The brightly colored fruit and flower designs, Mexican motifs, ivy and foliage prints, and Pennsylvania Dutch-influenced patterns are sure to whisk you back to Mom's or Grandma's kitchen.
Also included is a section on specialty cloths, and pricing and captions appear for each item shown.
How could anyone resist this terrific resource for collectors, antique dealers, designers, and all who love and appreciate vintage fabrics and textiles?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, over 300 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/09/1999
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764309755