Gender Inequality in Our Changing World : A Comparative Approach Hardback
Gender Inequality in Our Changing World: A Comparative Approach focuses on the contemporary United States but places it in historical and global context.
Written for sociology of gender courses, this textbook identifies conditions that encourage greater or lesser gender inequality, explains how gender and gender inequality change over time, and explores how gender intersects with other hierarchies, especially those related to race, social class, and sexual identity.
The authors integrate historical and international materials as they help students think both theoretically and empirically about the causes and consequences of gender inequality, both in their own lives and in the lives of others worldwide.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 450 pages, 70 Line drawings, black and white; 42 Halftones, black and white; 3 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/09/2015
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9780415733106
- Paperback / softback from £59.99
- EPUB from £60.17
- PDF from £60.17