Popular Culture in Asia : Memory, City, Celebrity Hardback
Popular Culture in Asia consists studies of film, music, architecture, television, and computer-mediated communication in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore, addressing three topics: urban modernities; modernity, celebrity, and fan culture; and memory and modernity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 222 pages, IX, 222 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/05/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137270191
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85