Compendium of Sewing Techniques : 250 Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets Paperback / softback
by Lorna Knight
Just like having your own personal sewing guru on hand 24 hours a day, this book will allow you to improve your skills, speed up your sewing time, and make garments, accessories, and home projects with a professional finish in no time!
Easy-to-follow, step-by-step techniques are organized in the order you'll need them, or you can dip in and out for help with a specific problem. 'Try This' and 'Fix It' panels highlight useful inspirations and troubleshooting ideas throughout the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/01/2010
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781844485253