365 Days of Art : A creative exercise for every day of the year Paperback / softback
by Lorna Scobie
365 Days of Art is an inspiring journal designed to help readers and budding artists nurture their creativity and explore their feelings through the medium of art.
Featuring an activity for every day of the year, from simple tasks like drawing shapes and lines, to more mindful exercises like coloring-in, painting with primary colors, and drawing what you see.
With beautiful, vibrant hand-lettering and watercolor illustrations, the book pairs inspiring quotes with supportive prompts and exercises to spark reflection through your drawing, writing, painting and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books (UK)
- Publication Date: 19/10/2017
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781784881115