The first large-scale American museum exhibition to survey the colorful history of graffiti and street art movements internationally.
Highlighting the connection between graffiti and street art and other vibrant subcultures, such as those that developed around Hip Hop in the Bronx and skateboarding in Southern California, Art in the Streets explores parallel movements in dance and music.
The exhibition is curated by MoCA Director Jeffrey Deitch, working with a curatorial advisory committee that includes Roger Gastman and Aaron Rose.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 275 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
- Publication Date: 12/04/2011
- Category: Graffiti & street art
- ISBN: 9780847836482
- Hardback from £27.29