Gynaecology by Ten Teachers, 20th Edition Mixed media product
Edited by Louise C. Kenny, Helen Bickerstaff
First published in 1919 as 'Diseases of Women', Gynaecology by Ten Teachers is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide.
The twentieth edition has been thoroughly updated by a new team of 'teachers', integrating clinical material with the latest scientific developments that underpin patient care.
Each chapter is highly structured, with learning objectives, definitions, aetiology, clinical features, investigations, treatments, case histories and key point summaries and additional reading where appropriate.
New themes for this edition include 'professionalism' and 'global health' and information specific to both areas is threaded throughout the text.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 254 pages, 121 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9781498744287