Coastal Treasure Hunter : Age 9-10, Above Average Readers Paperback / softback
Part of the White Wolves Non Fiction series
Coastal Treasure Hunter contains everything you need to know about how to explore the beaches.
Learn how to make discoveries and what you might find there.
This book provides a fresh and exciting insight into the unique geography of coastal areas and includes activities. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics.
These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching non-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/09/2010
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781408126936
- Hardback from £9.35