Sound surrounds us all the time, but what is it and why is it so important in our everyday lives?
This book explains in a fun, innovative way how sound is made, how it travels and how we hear and interpret it.
Flowcharts, colourful photos and fact boxes help bring the science of sound to life.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/05/2017
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474731317
- Paperback / softback from £6.69
- Hardback from £11.39
- PDF from £2.63