Paperback / softback
Sound surrounds us all the time, but what is it and why is it so important in our everyday lives?
This book explains in a fun, innovative way how sound is made, how it travels and how we hear and interpret it.
Flowcharts, colourful photos and fact boxes help bring the science of sound to life.
Out of stock
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:48 pages
- Publisher:Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date:28/06/2018
- Paperback / softback from £6.75
- Mixed media product from £25.25
- Hardback from £11.39
- PDF from £2.63