Realism and the Audiovisual Media Paperback / softback
Edited by Lucia Nagib, Cecilia Mello
This collection examines two recent phenomena: the return of realist tendencies and practices in world cinema and television, and the 'rehabilitation' of realism in film and media theory.
The contributors investigate these two phenomena in detail, querying their origins, relations, divergences and intersections from a variety of perspectives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, XXXI, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2009
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137306739