A House Rabbit Primer : Understanding and Caring for your Companion Rabbit Paperback / softback
Animal behaviour consultant Lucile Moore provides rabbit owners with valuable information about the total care of their pet.
Part one tells owners just what to expect from their new member of the family and gives detailed information on how to house, feed and train a rabbit.
Part two is a comprehensive medical section. In addition to detailed information on many rabbit diseases, there are tips on creating a first-aid kit for rabbits and providing emergency care.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Santa Monica Press
- Publication Date: 03/01/2005
- Category: Rabbits & rodents as pets
- ISBN: 9781891661501