Crises in the Atlantic Alliance : Affect and Relations Among NATO Members Hardback
Through a theoretical and empirical examination of the 1956 Suez Crisis, the 1966 NATO crisis, and the 2003 Iraq crisis, Eznack explores the connections between affect and emotion, the occurrence of crises, and the repair of those crises in close allies' relationships, and provides a new perspective on alliances and friendly relations among states.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, XI, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/11/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137289315
- Paperback / softback from £55.79