About Our Boys was written in response to numerous requests from parents and youth workers who had read Lucinda Neall's book Bringing the Best out in Boys - Communication Strategies for Teachers.
About Our Boys looks at what makes boys tick, what motivates and de-motivates them and how to help them navigate the journey to manhood. It is packed with practical examples of what to do and say to get boys on board, to channel their energy and set boundaries.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Leaping Boy Publications
- Publication Date: 06/11/2013
- Category: Family & relationships
- ISBN: 9780992646417