Modern Swedish Design : Three Founding Texts Paperback / softback
by Lucy Creagh
Although Swedish design has exercised an extraordinary influence on modern architecture and interior furnishings internationally since the early twentieth century, the intellectual background from which it emerged is far less wellknown, for some of the crucial, generative writings on the subject by Swedish thinkers of the time have never been widely translated. "Modern Swedish Design Theory" collects three of these seminal essays for the first time in English.
Accompanying these texts in the book are introductory essays and a postscript by the renowned architectural historian Kenneth Frampton.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 246 Illustrations, black and white; 14 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Museum of Modern Art
- Publication Date: 23/06/2008
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780870707223