A detailed account of the Normandy campaign fought by the British Armoured Divisions and independent Armoured Brigades, from the D-Day landings to Operation Goodwood.
The Author, an acknowledged British armor specialist, has divided his work into three parts: the units involved, the AFVs fielded in Normandy, and the doctrine of use of the High Command with its actual effect on the battlefield.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrated throughout in full colour
- Publisher: Histoire & Collections
- Publication Date: 15/04/2013
- Category: Second World War
- ISBN: 9782352502043